Method A - Measure Finger
- Click here to bring up the paper sizer document; print document.*
- Using scissors, cut out the ring sizer along the dotted line.
- To create a slot, cut along the dotted line next to the arrow that is labeled “your ring size”.
- Forming a circle, insert the end of the ring sizer (pointed end) into the slot that you just cut.
- Place the ring sizer around the appropriate finger and wrap comfortably around finger.
- The arrow will point to your approximate ring size.
Method B - Measure Current Ring
- Click here to bring up an image of a sizing chart; print image.*
- Select a ring that properly fits the intended finger.
- Place the ring over the circles in the image, matching the inside size of the ring to the circle nearest in size.
- If the ring falls between two sizes, order the larger size.
*Prior to printing, ensure that page scaling is set to “none” on your print dialog box.